The Mumias East Constituency Residents seem to be very happy after getting a new MP Hon. Peter Salasya, who is ready and willing to work with them for the progress of the Sub-county. Lately, Hon. Salasya has been making a series of appointments in his Sub-county offices as he aims to easily deliver his promises well. Interestingly, the MP has prioritized his constituents to fill the positions as one of the ways of solving employment challenges in his constituency.
Here is the list of the individuals who have landed a job with the Mumias East CDF.
1. Austin Agita - Public Works Officer
2. Dennis Okumu aka "Grandmuller" - Assistant Public Works Officer.
3. Bernard Kemba - Advisor on Youths Matters.
4. Gabriel Wesa Olwichi - Communication team member.
5. Vincent Mike Walata - Head of Communications
6. Matete Irene - Public Relations Officer
7. Elvis Anguche - MPs Personal Assistant.
8. Benard Omuseve - Constituency Manager
9. Ayub Salasya - Public Relations Officer
10. Shanice Akala - Head of Digital Spearhead to Youths.
11. Mily Esther - Head of Staff Welfare.
12. Faith Musangi - Clerk.
13. Oscar Lumbasi - Secretary CDF
14. Juma Wangeci - CDF member.
15. Elizabeth Okumu - Secretary to Salasya's Office.
Content created and supplied by: NicholusKitonyi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More