Ndindi Nyoro Kiharu member of parliament is boasting of the United and Democratic Movement 70% control of the Kiambaa constituency.
The race for Kiambaa parliamentary seat is taking shape a few days to the ballot as both UAD and Jubilee teams struggling to take control of the area.
The seat was left vacant after the former MP sudden death due to Corona complications as was reported. The former Mp was elected on a Jubilee ticket and now Jubilee is fighting it out bitterly with UDA which was founded after Uhuru( Jubilee) and Ruto(UDA) fallout.
Today, some goon was reported to have attacked Hon Ndindi Nyoro who reportedly in the area in favour of UDA candidate John Wanjiku. The Mp condemned the act in the highest order.
In his Twitter account today later in the evening, the lawmaker was seen boasting of UDA candidate leading in most of the opinion polls with 70% leaving the Jubilee candidate with only 30%.
Will UDA outshine Jubilee in this by-election?
Share, comment, like and Follow for more information.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More