Some few months ago, Kenyans welcomed the new political coalition called The One Kenya Alliance (OKA). This alliance brings together the former NASA principals namely; Kalonzo Musyoka of Wiper party, Gideon Moi of KANU party, Musalia Mudavadi of ANC party and Moses Wetangula of Ford Kenya. This coalition is determined at producing the next president of Kenya.
Now, today, the well known Kieleweke blogger, Mr Robert Alai conducted an Opinion Polls on his Twitter page. Mr Alai asked the people to vote on whether the One Kenya Alliance leaders have a chance to succeed president Uhuru Kenyatta as the president come 2022.
After some few hours, results were out. However, this results doesn't favour the one Kenya Alliance as most people voted against them. 78% of the people said that the one Kenya Alliance doesn't have a chance to succeed president Uhuru Kenyatta while 22% said that this coalition can succeed Mr Kenyatta.
These results might be a huge blow to OKA as it is now clear that majority of the people are not believing on their strength. What is your view on these polls? do you think that the One Kenya Alliance have a chance to succeed president Uhuru Kenyatta? Drop your view.
Content created and supplied by: Politicalmirror (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More