Share to keep other people on the know.
New Directives Issued To Kenyans
The orders isaued by the President will be effective by midnight tonight.
Read Below the new directives which shall be effective midnight tonight:
• Commnencement of curfew at 10pm to 4pm in the zoned areas.
• Resumption of in person worship, while attending congregation should be a third of the total capacity of the place of worship
• Resumption of operations in restaurants and eateries, they are also recommended to use outdoor spaces.
• Educational institutions to reopen according to calendar
• Sporting activities resumption to be guided by directives issued by Ministry of Sports and Health
• Bars are set to operate untill 7pm
• Political gathering ban extended.
Speaking at State House Nairobi during the celebrations of Labour Day. The President announced that the Covid caseload had decreased by close to 74%.
Share to keep other people on the know, Follow, Like and Share
Content created and supplied by: ThePureAfrican1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More