I don't mean to waste time or being lazy by getting this down. It’s just that if I don’t get this down, I don’t know if it will ever get written and I’ll forget I ever felt these things. I don’t want to look at one's life twenty years from now and wonder if I ever felt anything that was real or could feel at all.
I just want to write what’s real. Campaigns are real and also a “dirty game” as it's referred by some of the philosophers in Kenya. Sometimes campaigns may lead someone into life hardships or softships according to how are conducted into the real world.
As we all know Kenyan politicians seems good actors during campaigning stage so as to influence voters enough inorder to adhere in their so called manifestos. But after the successful race, they forget the one who have granted them powers to win the race.
Am sure after going through this article you will have to come in a clear thought and henceforth right decisions on whom to follow during this campaigns season.
Richard Maoka Maore is a Kenyan politician and a former member of parliament for the Ntonyiri constituency. He is an aspirant Igembe North constituency member of parliament and a member of the jubilee party.
If you have been searching for the list of the major things done by Hon Richard Maoka Maore towards his people as an MP right now, then you are reading the right article as I would be showing you up a list of these best projects in a moment.
Below is a list of what he has done to his people in Igembe North Constituency through C.D.F money:
1. THEERA PRIMARY SCHOOL, ADMINISTRATION BLOCK.
2. ANTUAMBUI SECONDARY SCHOOL, ONE DORMITORY.
3. KYANI SECONDARY SCHOOL, TWO CLASSROOMS.
4. NDOLELI SECONDARY SCHOOL, ONE CLASSROOM.
5. MWANGATHIA SECONDARY SCHOOL,TWO CLASSROOMS.
6. ANJALU SECONDARY SCHOOL, TWO CLASSROOMS.
7. NAC KIBUTU PRIMARY SCHOOL, TWO CLASSROOMS.
8. KARICHU SECONDARY SCHOOL, ONE CLASSROOM.
9. KK ETAMA PRIMARY SCHOOL, TWO CLASSROOMS.
10. LUKUNUNU PRIMARY SCHOOL, TWO CLASSROOMS.
11. KAELO TTI SIX DOORS PIT LATRINES.
12. MUTUATI PRIMARY SCHOOL, ONE CLASSROOM AND SIX DOORS PIT LATRINES.
13. MUROMUTUA PRIMARY SCHOOL, TWO CLASSROOMS.
14. KAMBOO PRIMARY SCHOOL, ONE CLASSROOM AND SIX DOORS PIT LATRINES.
15. LINJOKA PRIMARY SCHOOL, TWO CLASSROOMS.
In fact if we happen to get such leaders in our country we would have done it to the target. County Development Funds (C.D.F) are sometimes assigned to some of leaders representing a certain constituency but they may not reach to their desired destinations.
Since embezzlement of government funds is rampant to some leaders Igembe North People are lucky enough to have a leader who is not only leading in higher levels but also representing his constituency in good moods ever. Mine is just to thank you and wish you all the best in your campaigns.
Thanks for recognizing me as an article writer, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or share with your favorite friends on various social media.
Content created and supplied by: Lewismsafiri (via Opera News )