William Ruto is a kenyan Politician who is well grounded to be distracted by neysayers. Today we are going to look at his achievements from birth to date where is a presidential candidate in the coming August general elections. The following is his Political journey.
2. He was the core-founder and an important member of youths for KANU in 1992 a group of young people who were campaignig for the late Daniel Moi.
3. He was first elected as a member of Parliament in 1997 to represent eldoret north people in Parliament.
4. He bacome the assistant minister in the office of the president from 1998-2002, later he was appointed minister for home affairs after George saitoti was sacked in 2002.
5. He served as a minister for agriculture and higher education from the year 2008.
6. He has served as the kenya’s deputy president from the year 2013 when he was elected as president uhuru running mate up to date.
7. In October 2014 he served as acting president when president Kenyatta attended his criminal case in the international criminal case in the Hague, Netherlands.
8. Currently he has set his eyes in the 2022 general elections where he will contest for presidential seat on a UDA ticket under Kenya kwanza alliance.
Content created and supplied by: Dr.life964 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More