Since President Uhuru Kenyatta is serving his second and last term in office, several presidential aspirants have emerged with hopes to succeed him.
KANU chairman Gideon Moi is among the leaders who have declared his interest to succed President Uhuru Kenyatta and is expected to launch his campaign soon.
According to the latest poll conducted by the Star, where they asked kenyans to choose if they will vote for Gideon Moi in 2022 for the top seat or not, has revealed that most kenyans will not vote for him.
Reports from the poll has shown that a small percentage consisting of 20 per cent of the votes casted will support him while the remaining 80 per cent will consider supporting a different presidential candidate ahead of next year's polls.
The outcome reveals that Gideon Moi has a turf task ahead of him if he is determined to beat his competitors in the upcoming General Election. If Gideon Moi will not add up his game, it will be a major blow to him ahead of next year's polls as he will spend a lot of resources in campaigns and finally end up losing in the upcoming General Election.
Content created and supplied by: Trendingmaster (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More