Every poultry farmer starts the poultry farming business with an aim of selling eggs or selling meat. Other farmers decide to start selling of chicks or even matured hens.
Do you know you can make good money from the chicks by doing all you can to avoid death of your chicks? In this article am going to inform you how you can avoid death of the chicks especially day old chicks and make good money from selling Eggs or Meat.
To ensure that you avoid death of the chicks do the following;
1) Before the chicks are hatched ensure you prepare the brooder days before so that the chicks can get heat.
2) On day one provide your chicks with clean water and in water add liquid paraffin in it to help the chicks in digestion.
3) Give your chicks enough feeds so that they can drink enough water to help them in digestion.
4) Provide light for the chicks for 17 hours atleast because they need light to eat more and drink water to help them grow faster.
5) Provide enough heat for the chicks in case you want to know your chicks are feeling cold they come together near the source of heat and if they are scattering away from the heat the heat is too much.
Content created and supplied by: Freddyopr (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More