Most of the cats do cry at night. The following are some of the reasons as to why the cats cry loud at night.
1) Anxiety. When you separate a cat from other cats it may cry out loudly because of loneliness.
2) When on heat. A female cat may cry out so loud so that a male cat can come and mate with it.
3) Old age. An old cat may cry out so loud from time to time so that everyone can know of it's existence.
4) Hunger. A cat can cry out so loud so that the owner of the cat can hear hear and give the cat food.
5) Illness. If the Cat is sick it will always cry out because of pain.
Follow me for more information about the same information. Share your thoughts concerning the same information on the comment section below. Share this information widely.
Content created and supplied by: Njuguna9 (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform