The hustler's funds can be easily access through the mobile application and via USSD *254# for people who are not using smartphone.
The personal loans ranges between KSH 500 to KSH 50,000 and it should be paid within 14 days. The hustler's loan limit is based on individual credit score considered after his/her repayment period.
How to apply.
1.The hustler's funds can be applied through USSD code *254# which direct the user to the main menu.
2. Then select Loan request option that will enable the user to access his limit, interest and the loan tenure.
3. The user therefore enters the amount and press OK
4. The user is therefore to confirm loans details as displayed.
5. Enter mobile money PIN
6. Received SMS notifying the user the amount of loan allocated.
You can use the Mobile application provided by the mobile Money service provider and following the above procedure.
It is also important to note that 95% of the loan is sent to your Money account while 5% is sent to your saving accounts for the hustler's pension program.
1. Must be a Kenyan citizen of 18 years and above.
2.Must have a valid National ID.
3. Must have registered mobile number from a recognized Mobile network.
4. Must have money account , Mpesa, T-kash and Airtel Money.
5. The SIM card must at least been used for 90 days.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More