There are certain things you should know before applying for a loan on M-Shwari.
1. M-shwari applies a facilitation fee of 7.5% each month if you have applied a loan. If you early enough, usually within 10 days a certain amount of money is returned to your account.
2. If you fail to pay your loan within 60 days, you cannot access loans for a certain period of time. To be on the safe side pay your loan within 30 days.
3. To increase your loan limit on M-Shwari ensure you save and transact money frequently into your account.
4. If you are new to the platform, you get either a minimum of ksh 300 and a maximum of ksh1000. It depends on the customer's Mpesa usage.
6. You can save huge sums of money on your M-Shwari account. You simply open a fixed savings account by placing the target amount, deposit and the period of time you want to save.
You can withdraw your money anytime but it takes 2-3 working days to get your money back.
Content created and supplied by: Matukio (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More