Financial freedom simply entails the free will to use money without overly being stressed about financial outcomes because you are prepared.
It is everyone's dream to be financially free and apparently most people have little knowledge on how to build and train themselves on how to free themselves from financial constraints.
Below are some practical ways to get to Financial freedom:
1. Save, save and save. It doesn't matter what amount you earn to start saving. Saving does not mean setting aside huge amounts of money to get it right. Set aside a considerate amount of money where you will be able to meet your daily needs without struggling. Accumulating small amounts of money over time grow and lead to large sums
2. Track your spending. Always take account to where your money is going. Most people tend to spend blindly without really considering where they put their money at. Remember money is a scarce and spending it on irrelevant things won't help either. The joy will be short-lived the moment you realize that you have wasted money on things that don't add value to you.
3. Invest your money. Investing is somewhat difficult for most people because of the fear of losing money. Well here is the thing, when investing try to do research and evaluate possible difficulties that might hinder the growth of your income. Try to do research on different grounds . Don't rush,just take your time and evaluate possible solutions to your investment plan.
4. Hold your money. Yeah right,most people tend to be blinded by the fact that they should help everyone that comes their way. That's not healthy as giving out too much might lead to depletion of your resources. Helping isn't a crime but also try to limit excess giving out. And also not every situation requires first hand charity , some might just have to wait depending on how serious the matter is
5. Write down your goals. This will give you the right approach towards where your money should go. The goals may vary from short term to long term goals and once you have your mind to your goals it's up to you ti implement them.
6. Pay your debts. Pay all the pending bills and every cent you owe. This puts you in a free position to plan for your money without unnecessary cutouts. It also prevents accumulation of bills and unnecessary fines that may come with them.7. Spend less. Try to regulate your spending habits and and direct most of your income to investments and savings.
8. Give yourself congratulations. Once in a while try and appreciate yourself for the milestone you have pushed yourself. It might not be a big milestone but every step of growth is important. Ohh and don't overdo it. Do this keeping in mind that you still have a long way to go.
Content created and supplied by: KenyanTraction (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More