Times have been so uncertain for many people. There have been losses of jobs, and a decline of market for business people
This has led to a slimming of peoples' accounts, and reduced income. It has proved hard for most people to survive such challenges.
I hereby present to you a step by step guide on how to handle your finances, even during such times.
- Ensure you are fully aware of the size of your income
- Write down a rough estimate of your recurrent monthly expenses
- Give your tithe to your church (10%)
- Take 30% and direct it towards an investment
- Take 20% and save it into a lock saving
- The remaining 40% is now for your rent/mortgages, food, travel, entertainment, miscellaneous etc. Just ensure everything necessary gets a portion in your budget, however little
- When you notice that your expenses for the different items are really surpressed, learn to live that way.
- Never reduce your savings and your investments
- Be disciplined, live within your means
we must agree that money can never be enough, therefore we must learn to optimize the little we have and be happy.
You can give your view about the same on the comments section below.
Content created and supplied by: Goodly254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More