Sign in
Download Opera News App



Primary Education


The Amount Of Money Required In Order To Replace Your Lost KCPE And KCSE Certificates

In today's topic I shall share with you the amount you will be required to pay in order to replace your lost Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) or Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) and how to replace them. You may have lost your certificates in many ways like fire, accidents among others.

Well that should not worry you as the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) has made it easier for you to replace your lost KCPE or KCSE certificates. All you need is some service fee and internet access in order to replace your lost certificates. Let me show you on how to replace your lost certificates online. Have a look.

1.You will have to pay the application fee of Kshs 2,320 shillings via MPESA Pay bill 250544 in order to replace your lost certificates.

2.Before that you will need to go to your internet browser and search for KNEC portal. You will be required to register for account, so click on the register icon.

2.After registering, you will be required to scan a letter from the school where you did the exam and the Class nominal results sheet for the year you did the exam and submit them.

3.If you have photocopies of the lost certificates, scan them too and submit them.

Content created and supplied by: Jafarmuzik (via Opera News )

Kenya National Examinations Council MPESA


Load app to read more comments