1) You should keep on improving on the methods of how you are earning your profits rather than just being comfortable with the profits that you are receiving even if they are big profits.
2) Money is the same as time, the more the time you put in looking for money the more money you will be able to get, if you put less time in looking for money the less money you will have.
3) The less money you spend the more money you will have, if you spend the same amount of money that you earn it will make you spend all of the money that you have.
4) The more money that you have the more problems you should fix that are occurring in the business such as the market gap, fixing these problems will enable you to earn more money than what you use to solve them, the more problems that you fix in your business the more money you will be able to earn.
5) Earn like a rich person and live like a poor person, you should not buy everything expensive that is produced by other people such as electronics, which are used once in a while.
6) Looking for ways of how you would earn more money from many sources, rather than depending only on one source. Here is where you establish many businesses not necessarily physical but also online so that you can have many sources of giving your money.
7) The more money you earn the more you should not change your lifestyle, changing your lifestyle once you start earning more money than what you were used to, will force you to spend more money that how you used to.
8) Finally, when your business gives low profits, making you earn little money change your business structure or modify it so that you will be able to earn big profits which will in turn bring you more money in your account.
Content created and supplied by: Anyiti_jim (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More