According to this book doing well with money has little to do with how smart you are or how much you know but a lot to do with how you behave. The following quotes will guide you to master the money game.
1. "Be careful who you praise and admire. Be careful who you look down upon and wish to avoid becoming."
2. "Rich is the current income. Wealth is income not spent. Wealth is hard because it requires self-control."
3. "Everything has a price, but not all prices appear on labels."
4. "Saving is the gap between your ego and your income."
5. "More than I want big returns, I want to be financially unbreakable."
6. "In fact, the most important part of every plan is planning on your plan not going according to plan."
7. "A good rule of thumb for a lot of things in life is that everything that can break will eventually break."
8. "One of the most powerful ways to increase your savings isn’t to raise your income. It’s to raise your humility."
9. "The hardest financial skill is getting the goalpost to stop moving."
10. "Warren Buffett’s net worth is $84.5 billion. Of that, $84.2 billion was accumulated after his 50th birthday."
Content created and supplied by: Sylvia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More