1. Make a single First Deposit of KES 100/200/300/500.
2. Get 300% of your First Deposit value as Free Bet Gifts to be used at SportyBet when placing bets (in the Betslip).
3. Start using your Gifts on a given day after your First Deposit. (check the table above to check on which day after the First Deposit can Gifts be used).
Terms and Conditions:
1. Each account can claim Karibu Gifts only once.
2. Make a first deposit of KES 100/200/300/500, and you get gifts in total value of KES 300/600/900/1500.
3. You will receive all the gifts once you make the first deposit. The gifts will become valid in sequence, in a period as described in the chart above. For example, if you choose Plan B and deposit KES 200, on each of the following 7 days some gifts will become valid for use.
4. You can check the Validity Status and Period of your Gifts anytime by going to "Gifts", under "My Account".
5. These Free Bet Gifts can only be used for "Real Sports".
6. These Free Bet Gifts can only be used to place bets with selections with Odds > 3.15.
7. Only 1 Free Bet Gift can be used in 1 Betslip.
8. Customers who registered at SportyBet Kenya using other Marketing promotions will not be able to take part in the "First Deposit" promotion.
9. In this promotion, SportyBet only allows one chance to award Gifts per person/household address/email address/mobile number/debit/credit card number/IP address/device number. Duplicate accounts will be closed and will not qualify for this offer. Any winnings obtained unlawfully from this bonus will be removed. Promotions and Gifts are created in order to reward our most valued customers.
Under suspect of fraud or abuse of this promotion by any customer, we reserve ourselves the right to remove Gifts and associated winnings from a given account or any associated accounts. SportyBet reserves itself the rights to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
Content created and supplied by: Vvivanboy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More