1) Minimizing the amount of money that you are saving, saving a lot of money would not help you in getting a lot of money, instead it only slows you from making more money. You should invest a lot of the money that you have so as to be able to generate more interest hence increasing your money.
2) Acquiring a lot of financial assets which help you in earning profit and at the same time can be also turned into money when the great need for more money arises, such as purchasing a farm for production of goods to be sold.
3) Look for ways of minimizing your tax payment to the government, such as investing in a large business that will make you able to earn large profits, instead of keeping your money in a bank where you will be charged a certain amount of money and tax included when withdrawing with it for personal use.
4) Being able to fully utilize money offered by other people, this comes in the form of loans. Take loans which have manageable interest and set it up in a business, this will make you able to make a good amount of money after paying back the money loaned.
5) You should focus on earning more when your expenses increase instead of deciding to spend less, spending less is a difficult thing to do and you may come back to your usual habits after a period of time. Putting your focus on making more money will enable you to be able to have enough money to cover your expenses.
6) You should know your money needs; you should establish the things you need. This will help you when deciding to make money to give you the determination whenever you face obstacles.
7) Setting up rules on how you would be using your money, so as to be able to make sure you have used your money responsibly.
8) Finally, when you decide to save your money, save your money in a bank that charges less when you withdraw it, compared to other banks as this will enable you to be able to save more money.
Content created and supplied by: Anyiti_jim (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More