1. Wealthy people put their money into investments before spending it. After spending the majority of their money, poor people preserve it.
2. Wealthy people devote a significant amount of time and money to personal development. Poor people waste the majority of their time and money on useless purchases or activities.
3. Wealthy people expect to be financially independent for the rest of their lives. Retirement is something that the poor look forward to.
4. wealthy People have a unique perspective on life. Rich people prefer solitude to conspicuousness to keep everything hidden from prying eyes. Poor individuals proudly showcase their material belongings for all to see. They even post pictures of their cash on social media, in publications, and newspapers.
5. Rich people have an open mind and are receptive to new ideas. Poor people have a narrow mindset and are wary of new ideas.
6. The wealthy adopt a more strategic and investment-focused strategy. They would rather think before buying than spend on impulse, and they would rather do the math before purchasing. Poor people have a spending mindset. They have a hard time resisting the urge to acquire everything fancy they come across on impulse and then worry about it later.
7. Rich individuals have a unique perspective on life. For starters, they don't want to be perceived as wealthy. They would rather remain unidentified. They will rather delay gratification for the sake of their progeny and future generations. People who are poor wish to have everything right now. Even if it's something they don't require.
8. Rich people have a unique way of thinking and approaching life. They approach to risk with a distinct mindset to determine how much danger they're willing to take about the potential reward. Poor people approach risk uniquely. They view risk as something to be avoided at all costs since they are unwilling to lose any money. They consider failure to be an embarrassment, terrible luck, and unacceptably awful luck.
9. The mindset of the wealthy is that of an entrepreneur. They see life as a never-ending adventure full of possibilities. Poor people have an attitude that is similar to that of an employee. They would rather have the security of a monthly income despite a demanding 9-to-5 job and an early retirement than go on a dangerous entrepreneurial path riddled with uncertainty and risk.
10. Wealthy people are always educating themselves. Poor people are always amusing themselves.
11. Because they comprehend the true meaning and benefits of assets, wealthy individuals purchase them. Rich individuals believe that possessing an automobile is a liability unless it is used to generate income. Because they have a different viewpoint and understanding of assets and liabilities, poor people buy liabilities. Owning a car is seen as a big asset among the poor.
12. Wealthy people carefully select a few wealthy friends. Poor people make as many poor pals as they can.
13. Owning a long-term, sustainable business is a source of pride for a wealthy person. A poor person's pride is to flaunt as much money as possible, as well as as many material belongings as quickly as they can acquire them.
14. The majority of rich people's time is spent investigating new ideas, opportunities, and methods to invest their money. The majority of poor people's time is spent having fun, shopping, and especially talking with their pals.
15. Rich people do not purchase items solely because they are on sale. Instead, they invest in equities companies because the prices have decreased. Poor folks go on a shopping spree, buying things they don't need at a bargain, without realizing they're still wasting money.
Content created and supplied by: yator.enock.kipkorir (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More