Over time, the rate of infertility among the men has been rising at a big rate as time course. This infertility has a great effect not only to a community but also the entire world in future as the population might end up coming down. Now, let's look at the 10 things that always makes a man to be infertile.
1. Age: According to health experts, the rate of infertility increases with the age of a man. This is because the quality and quantity of man's semen lowers with age.
2. Sexually transmitted infections: sexuality transmitted infections compromises the semen production and it's quality.
3. Undescended testicles: Where one or both testes fail to descend from the abdomen into the scrotum at birth. Men who have had this condition are more susceptible to infertility.
4. Smoking: According to research, excessive smoking and intake of drug substance causes infertility among the men as it affects their reproduction organs.
5. Excessive Weight: According to research, weight causes hormonal disturbance as well as raising the body temperatures which is not friendly to semen survival.
6. Genetic Abnormalities: these are inherited traits from a family member expecially the parents. Some of these Abnormalities can cause infertility.
7. medication: Some antibiotics, such as penicillin and tetracycline have been shown to suppress sperm production.
8. Diet: Lack of balence diet food among the men can cause infertility as some food are neccesary for the semen production and it's quality.
9. profession: Men whose jobs involve regular contact with environmental toxins or poisons such as pesticides, insecticides, lead, radiation, or heavy metals are at a higher risk of infertility.
10. Hormone problems: These are problems related to hormones. Some of these problems can bring about the infertility among the men.
Content created and supplied by: SouthRiftBlogger (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More