Most people are not aware that one can begin feeling pregnancy symptoms even one day after conception. Girls will still think that things are still okay until they miss their period and this is the time they will start to freak out.
Pregnancy occurs when the male gamete fertilizes the female Ova and implantation occurs. The baby then begins to grow in her mother's Womb .
Some of the Early symptoms of pregnancy that can begin as early as one week. The symptoms include
1. Headache_ This is commonly as a result of altered hormonal changes and increased blood volume which significantly causes Hb levels to drop.
2. Abdominal Cramping- This is because the uterine muscles are beginning to expand.
3. Light headiness and Dizziness- This is caused by a drop in Hb levels and serious drop of Hb levels can cause anaemia.4. Depression- It is very common among pregnant women
5. Feeling of Fatigue and Increased Sleep- Generally the body is working hard to prepare itself to house a new person.
6. Feeling Nauseous And Increased Urge of Vomiting- one may start experiencing sudden metallic taste in the mouth and one may feel that they don't have appetite at all.
7. Frequent Urge Of Urination_ one may start visiting the washroom more frequently for short calls
8 Missed Period - Definitely this will be the confirmatory symptom that you are not alone.
Content created and supplied by: Mazziad (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More