A sense of humor offers a huge advantage in a child's life. It's one of the best ways people have figured out to cope with things that are difficult. Through this article, I have compiled a series of photos that shows there are no dull moments when kids are around and I believe they will leave you in delight.
1) Even when in the zoo, they know how to make good friends with strangers.
2) This toddler didn't know he could suffocate his brother.
3) When they said kids would require lots of money, I didn't think they meant this.
4) In this case you don't know whether to cry with happiness or grief.
5) This is how they can mess with things around.
6) When they practice their arts and design skills.
7) Who said that they can fear pigs?
8) These kids wanted to help dad in repainting the wall.
9) Who wins in this drinking competition.
10) Potty training simply went wrong.
11) This little girl got so emotional that the literary tried to wipe away tears of a man she saw crying on TV.
12) Children are like cats they can sleep in any position.
Kids with a well-developed sense of humor are happier and more optimistic, have higher self-esteem, and can handle differences (their own and others') well. Kids who can appreciate and share humor are better liked by their peers and more able to handle the adversities of childhood — from moving to a new town, to teasing, to torment by playground bullies. They are just heavenly sent.
Content created and supplied by: Mrblogger (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More