Let’s face it, baby showers and registries are all about gifting the newest little family member. But carrying around a “belly full of baby” for all those months ain’t easy. So, it’s the perfect time to pamper mom-to-be with these thoughtful gifts for pregnant women. Trust this mom– it won’t go unnoticed!
1)Mama Bear Slippers :Bear slippers are best and renowned for their cozy, comfy memory foam and “cloud-like” feeling. This pair is perfect for pregnant women as they slide on and off without needing to bend down and pull them on. (You can also get matching pairs for the whole family.)
3)Maternity & Nursing Clothes
- There is a way to down bubbly, piña coladas, and rosé when you’re pregnant. Give her the gift of happy hour with gummies that will make her taste buds feel as though they’re indulging. These come in a super cute gift box.
- A pregnant mom needs soft, comfy clothes as her delivery day draws near. These retro t-shirts are made from the highest quality cotton and make her announce to the world just how proud she is to be a mama.
- Fragranced, colorful bath salts aren’t ideal for pregnant women who need to avoid a ton of ingredients. They may not look fancy, but these mineral-rich dead sea salts are the greatest.Keep it simple and pop a pretty bow.
7)Slip-on Loafers :Switching to flatter shoes doesn’t mean a mom-to-be needs to relinquish her style. Grab her a practical gift like this pair of leopard-print loafers, which, sans shoelaces, are super easy to slip-on. And, thanks to breathable mesh and a flexible sole, also super comfy.
- Bump Boxes are run by mamas who ensure all their pregnancy gift baskets contain baby-safe ingredients. This third-trimester box is the perfect gift for when the going gets tougher. It contains a hair wrap and headband (for low-maintenance haircare), eye masks, a wood massager, non-slip socks, and an essential oil foot soak.
- Specially formulated with pregnant moms in mind, Belli brand only uses pregnancy-safe ingredients. The Pampered Body Wash contains antioxidant-rich cucumber and green tea, and lavender essential oil for optimal relaxation.
- Technically a post-birth pampering, but Mama will need this one ready for her due date. This kit includes everything the new mom could possibly need to keep her comfortable and help her heal. Trust us, postpartum underwear and ice maxi pads will be her very definition of luxury.
- Buy your pregnant best friend a martini or a Tom Collins, sans alcohol. Thankfully, mocktails have come a long way over the years (except for wine which is still REALLY bad.) This “can’t get you drunk” gin has notes of juniper, citrus, coriander, and cardamom.
12)Lace Maternity Bralette.There’s a lot of “functional” maternity bras out there, but not many that make a Mom feel sensual. These lacy bralettes still serve as a feeding bra, but in the meantime, they’re ultra-comfy and will make any mom-to-be feel as gorgeous as she looks.
- This stainless steel tumbler (with lid and matching straw) makes a fun baby shower gift for mom and keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours. It’s certified non-toxic and comes in multiple colors. If she loves an iced coffee, check out our next gift, they’ll make the perfect pair.
- A decaf brew made especially for moms and moms-to-be that’s also low in acid, so it won’t flare up that indigestion! Organic & water-processed with no harmful chemicals, it’s also Fair Trade Certified.
- One of the best gifts for pregnant women that will light up their day is a pedicure. And this nail polish is the perfect pedi partner. Unlike traditional salon polish, it’s made with pregnant women (and little ones) in mind– free of the top 10 toxins found in nail polish.
- They’re ultra-soft and stretchy and sit just below her baby bump or neatly below a c-section scar.
- Balms that serve multiple duties are the bomb and Hatch Mama is renowned for non-toxic, mama-safe beauty. This lanolin-free formula helps calm and soothe irritated nipps + lips + other bits to pamper the mom-to-be and new mom.
- These necklaces are gorgeous and make a thoughtful gift. The sparkly pavé will make any pregnant friend feel a million bucks even when she’s exhausted. Made with a solid sterling silver base, choose from either sterling silver, 18K gold, or a rose gold finish.
19)Pregnancy Tea Sampler:Created by a group of herbalists and professionals in the birth community, whose friends felt confused as to what herbal teas were safe to drink while pregnant or breastfeeding. The gift set includes nine nourishing and safe teas for each phase of pregnancy, with a bonus tea infuser.
Content created and supplied by: GodfreyMunoko (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More