How To Know You Are Pregnant Early Before Missed Periods
By Tonie_art | self meida writer
Published 18 days ago - 2128 views
Wondering if you are pregnant? In this article we will look at the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy.
1) Bre@st-tenderness - You may notice mammaly glands increasing in size few weeks after having unprotected copulation. Some women also experience soreness in the glands.
2) Nausea - If you experience nausea shortly after copulation, it's a sign you might be pregnant. Women pregnant with girs tend to have more nausea compared to those who have boys.
3) Implantation pain - You're likely to experience pain in the lower abdomen if fertilization occurs. The pain is as a result of implantation of embryo in the uterine wall. During implantation, you may experience light bleeding called spotting.
4) Tiredness - Tiredness occurs from the first time you miss your periods to around 13 weeks. You may feel fatigued after doing slight tasks such as bathing. Tiredness occur due to hormonal imbalance.
5) Cervical mucus - You get a thick, sticky mucus discharge from your cervix if you are pregnant. The thicknesses is caused by hormonal imbalance.
Content created and supplied by: Tonie_art (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform