Being a loving father depends on the interactions you have with your children and even those who are so close and important to them. Making a good father is simple. Just do the following to your children;
1. Loving fathers love their children's mothers. This is the best you can give to your children. Love your wife without reservation. If you are divorced, treat your children's mother with respect and love even if it is not reciprocated.
2. Love your children unconditional. Make sure that your children know that you love them. The love accorded must also be equal to all children regardless of their condition.
3. Grow up. This is not done for the kids but the parent. You must be able to make difficult decisions and handle tricky situations.
4. Quality time. Quality is different from quantity. Everyone has 24 hours. The only thing that will make you the best father is making your time count. Time is precious. Use it to do something constructive.
5. Provide. This can be difficult mostly when jobs are lacking. Try your best to ensure that your children do not lack anything.
6. Discipline. Children like and appreciate an even hand, balanced and love-drenched discipline.
7. Value education. Personally, this is the main reason why I love and respect my dad. A good father will always invest first in the education of his kids. This is different from gambling because education is acquired. Take them to quality schools if you can do so.
8. Teach them to take responsibility. The most successful children are those who know how to duck responsibility and avoid the cost. The best fathers make sure their children learn how to own up, clean up and move forward.
Content created and supplied by: thebadwhysk (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More