Every parents goal in parenting is to make their child feel loved and appreciated. Here are the five ways you can express your love to your child;
1.Words of affirmation
- Tell your children you love them daily.
- Let them know how proud you are of them regularly.
- Find reasons to congratulate and encourage them.
- Try to avoid harmful words and tones in your voice.
2.Acts of service
- Help them clean their room
- Teach them something new
- Help with their homework
- Hug them daily
- Show them that you also enjoy cuddle time
- Hold their hand while walking through the park or store
- Surprise them with gifts and parties on their special occasions
- Reward them for good behaviour
- Get them new clothes for special occasions
- Spend quality time together
- Play a game they like
- Cook with them. Let them learn from you.
- Watch a show or a movie for children that they enjoy.
As a parent, which of the above love languages do you think your child loves most? Please leave a comment below and share.
Content created and supplied by: Rityfavoured (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More