Despite the fact that this appears to be focused on females who have had ivf treatments, research has shown that folate (or the natural form – folinic acid) increases the risk of twin pregnancies by 40%. A natural way to conceive twins is to increase folic acid levels (400–1000 mcg). Folic acid also aids in your baby's healthy growth and helps you overcome any neural tube abnormalities throughout your pregnancy. Vitamin B9 is found in foods such as lettuce, spinach, strawberries, tomatoes, egg yolk, sunflower seeds, asparagus, broccoli, honeydew melon, and liver.
2. Hyperovulation-stimulating ingredients: a few foods can boost ovulation rates and cause the ovaries to release a large number of eggs. One example is cassava, a wild African yam or sugar potato. Other examples include tofu, soy isoflavones, whole wheat, and whole grains. Giving your mate oysters is also a good idea because oysters include a lot of zinc, which helps with sperm production. Doctors advise taking 14 milligrams of zinc every day to improve sperm motility and health.
3. Gaining weight: to gain extra frame (body) weight, most doctors advise eating dairy or calorie-dense foods. Women who eat more dairy are five times more likely to conceive twins, according to a study done by Dr. Gary Steinman. According to previous studies, vegans are less likely to have twins. As a result, consuming more dairy and meat may be beneficial.
4. Dairy: Consuming dairy-based items increases your chances of becoming pregnant many times. Cow's milk that has been treated with hormones should be consumed. Insulin-like growth factor (igf) is found in cow's liver, and it is assumed to be responsible for numerous pregnancies.
5. Wait a while before trying to conceive: after giving birth, do not try to conceive right away. Leave a thought gap, according to experts.
6. Take a birth control pill: When you stop taking the birth control pill, your hormones will alter, and it will take some time for your body to get back into its regular pattern. The hormone surge will increase your chances of releasing a large number of eggs, which is required for twin conception.
7. Have more children: Having more children increases your chances of having twins significantly. Your body will find it easier to supply a few eggs during ovulation the more times you get pregnant.
8. Continue breastfeeding: Breastfeeding stimulates the production of prolactin in your body. If you do this, your chances of having twins increase.
Like, share, and leave a comment if it's important to you.
Content created and supplied by: JijengeNews.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More