Pantyliner is a soft and spongy piece of material that is used for feminine hygienic purposes. In this article, I shall share with you simple tips on how to use them.
1. Very much like pads, panty liners can be worn inside underwear and have a sticky strip on the base to keep them in place.
2. A panty liner ought to be set up vertically and wrapped and well-fixed around the gusset of the underwear.
3. A panty liner ought to be promptly changed if it turns out to be more clammy.
4. Try not to wear panty liners around evening time. They should be changed as frequently as conceivable to decrease the odds of contamination.
5. Try not to wear scented panty liners, as they can trigger irritation and distress. Use unscented natural cotton panty liners in place of the scented ones.
Content created and supplied by: Psilah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More