1. Celestine Hycieth Babayaro (born 29 August 1978) is a Nigerian former professional footballer who played as a left-back or a midfielder. Babayaro spent the majority of his career playing in the Premier League, mainly for Chelsea from 1997 to 2005, and then later for Newcastle United, from 2005 to 2008.
2. Obi Mikel joined Chelsea in 2006, and didn't leave the club until 2017. He made a total of 372 appearances for the Blues in a career that saw him lift the Premier League trophy twice as well as the Champions League once in 2011/12.
3.Ross Barkley is another Nigerian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Premier League club Chelsea. Barkley began his professional career at Everton in 2010.
4. Victor Moses is a Nigerian professional footballer who played for chelsea and currently as a winger on either flank for Russian club Spartak Moscow. He has also been deployed as a wing-back at times during his career.
5. Fikayo Tomori is a professional footballer who played as a centre-back for chelsea, currently at inter Milan. Although he plays for England national team, he traces his nationality to Nigeria.
6. Tammy Abraham played as a striker for chelsea, currently at Roma. Abraham was born in London to a Nigerian father and British mother. Plays for England national team.
Content created and supplied by: AmonNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More