2. Janaka Basnayake. Died while trying to set the record for being buried alive the longest. Upon excavation he was unconscious then died.
3. Juan Francisco Guillermo. Died trying to set the record for cycling around the world. He was hit by a truck and was killed instantly.
4. Jessica Dubroff. Died trying to become the youngest person trying to fly across the US. Her plane crashed when taking off in a bad weather.
5. Nicholas Mevoli. Died trying to break the record for deepest dive without fins. It was due to pressure problems on his lungs.
6. Diana Paris. Died while trying to break a skydiving record. She was killed when her main parachute malfunctioned.
7. Guy Garman. Died while trying to break the record for deepest recreational scuba dive.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More