All News and Rumors from Paper talks in the last 24 hours.
• Manchester United will open talks with Paul Pogba about a new £400,000-a-week contract this month - as they step up their bid to prevent the £89m Frenchman walking away for nothing.
• Arsenal are confident of securing a £30m deal for Brighton star Yves Bissouma.
• Paul Pogba has named Chelsea midfielder and France team-mate N'Golo Kante as one of the toughest opponents of his career.
• Ralf Rangnick, 62, and Rafa Benitez, 61, are being considered by Tottenham after a succession of managers ruled themselves out of taking over from Jose Mourinho - and the security of experience begins to look more desirable than youthful potential.
• Manchester United are under pressure from sponsors adidas to arrest falling shirt sales - but the German kit producer was not behind chief executive Ed Woodward's departure from the club.
• John McGinn has opened up on Celtic's failed attempt to sign him in 2018.
• Paul Pogba will be sold this summer if he refuses to commit to signing a new deal at Manchester United.
• Manchester United will reject any approaches for Donny van de Beek this summer despite a flop first season.
• Burnley have put Aaron Ramsdale top of their wish-list - if England cap Nick Pope is sold.
Content created and supplied by: TheVoice.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More