Stomach Ulcer can be very painful and cause uncomfortable, a lot of people suffer from it from various reasons. Some women develop the habit of fainting due to Ulcer. It is better to avoid Ulcer entirely than try to treat it so that you be a better person from this kind of healness. It is difficult to cure completely. Even though lack of food is not primarily the major cause of stomach Ulcer, there is actually some food you eat that intensify ulcer pains and also affect the healing process of an ulcer patient.
However, It is best you know the right food to eat as an ulcer patient. There are certain foods you may eat that will worsen your situation. Here are some of five things and foods you should avoid as an ulcer patient;
1. Avoid spicy foods like lots of pepper. These include; pepper soup, indomie. If you must eat these, you should cook them yourself and put just a little quantity of pepper.
2. Avoid consuming too much Milk. Milk is bad for ulcers patients and not good for them. It digestion requires your stomach to secret acids that would make ulcer pains excruciating.
3. Minimize using processed tomatoes i.e, preserved ones like tin tomatoes. They also contain some acids that can worsen the pain. All you need to avoid is acidic fruits.
4. Instead of eating Roasted corn, cook it instead. Roasted corn is hard to digest and it could injure the ulcer lining. So be careful with it.
5. Avoid Citrus fruits and their juice. They include; lemon, lime, oranges, grapes, and even tangerine. And you should as well avoid taking coffee, it makes the ulcer pain worse.
Content created and supplied by: Johnoriango (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More