As we know we eat to live but not live to eat,today am going to prepare for you kienyenji chicken.
My recipe is as follows.
1. Put little oil in a sufuria,heat it untill it's too hot and then put the chicken,salt and fry it till golden brown and put aside.
2. By using the same sufuria heat a little oil,add onions, garlic,ginger, tomato paste and fry them until the paste is well cooked. Add tomatoes and cook until they soften.
3. From your mixture now put the kienyeji chicken,add some water untill it covers the chicken pieces and allow it simmer for about 40 minutes to 1 hour and this depends on the maturity of the chicken.
4. For all those minutes the stew will have thickened and reduce.
5. Add chopped dania and hohos stir and serve.
As you enjoy your kienyeji chicken remember to keep safe by following ministry of health guidelines in order to curb the spread of coronavirus.
Content created and supplied by: Zachy0021 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More