Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

Man Dies While Sleeping As His House Catches Fire

In a span of one week, residents of Mûûru village in Kirinyaga County have witnessed yet another fire outbreak which has as a result claimed the life of one man. John Muthii, a resident of Mûûru village, Kirinyaga County is reported to have died in his sleep following a fire outbreak in his house which burnt him to death.

According to the Kirinyaga County fire department officer John Kiama, the fire has started at around 5AM on the 16th of January 2022 which was supposedly on Sunday.

According to John Kiama " It seems like the fire had started with his bedroom which made it impossible for the Late John Mûûthii to escape from his house"

Also, Kiama points out the possible cause of the fire to be as a result of electrical faulting due to the poor quality materials used.

The body of the deceased was taken to Kerugoya Level Four where it is awaiting postmortem, then burial later onwards.

Link to the news: https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/kirinyaga-man-burns-to-death-after-fire-broke-out-in-his-house-while-he-was-asleep-55539/

Content created and supplied by: Theglobal-informer (via Opera News )

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments