Dwarfism is a condition describing a person with stunted growth or an individual who is short. As an adult, you are considered a dwarf when your height is between 4 to 10 inches. Today's article highlights some of the famous and richest dwarfs in the world.
1. Peter Dinklage. He is a Hollywood actor and also a producer born on the 11th July 1969 in new Jersey. He is 4 ft 4 tall and his net worth is $16 million. He is a famous man featured in several movies like X-Men and Game of Thrones series.
2. Warwick Davies. He is an english actor, writer, movie director, television presenter and also a comedian who was born on 3rd February 1970 in England. He is 3 ft 6 tall and his earnings is estimated to be $8 million.
3. Martin Klebba. He is an American movie actor who is 4ft 1 tall and he receives good money from his work.
4. Shatta Bandle. He comes from Ghana and he is a social media personality whose net worth is estimated to be over $4 million.
5. Tony Cox. He is a scriptwriter and also an actor from America whose talent has featured in several movies. He is 3 ft 6 tall and he receives a net worth of $4 million.
Content created and supplied by: Chindelu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More