Being pregnant is the best feeling ever. Motherhood is amazing but pregnancy is the most amazing part. The following are the weird things that women do as soon as they find out they are pregnant.
1. Peeing on a pregnancy test stick and showing it to everybody. You will be peeing on a pregnancy test stick which reveals to you that you are going to be a mother for the first time ever. You can even go to an extent of taking pictures of it and sending it to friends or posting it on social media.
2. You start keeping a track of how your body corresponds to. You will go to an extent of monitoring every growth of your baby. This is probably the weirdest thing ever.
3. You start behaving like a child- You keep complaining that you are forgetting something because of baby brains. These days you tend to remember petty things about your baby, but nothing much about anything else.
4. You start using the pregnancy to your advantage. You will not want to do simple house chores like washing dishes, washing clothes or cooking simply because you are pregnant. You will act like a queen for the next 9 months which is not a bad thing either.
5. You start speculating as how your baby will look like. You will try to claim that the baby resembles you even if it is an ultrasound photo.
6. You become emotional like never before. During pregnancy, it feels like someone has turned on the tears tap in your eyes and you can't stop crying. The hormones are very high during pregnancy which leads one to be emotional.
7. You start jotting down names. You spend most of the time contemplating which name will suit your baby boy or girl the best.
8. You keep posting pregnancy and baby stuff. Your social media platforms will be full of pregnancy stuff or baby stuff. Mommy posts are the ones that flood your wall.
Content created and supplied by: Lukaswrites (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More