Kenya defense forces,(KDF) refers to special armed soldiers that offer security services within the Kenyan territories. The soldiers are taken through some special training using strong weapons to help them in their mission.
The defense forces is splitted into three major groups namely:
1. Kenya Army who guards the drylands.
2. Kenya Navy who are incharge of marine.
3. Kenya AirForce whose work is to guard the air.
The best and simple method to use when you want to easily join KDF is to ensure you meet atleast 95% of the required qualifications. To achieve those qualifications, you can do the following:
1. Ensure you sit for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations and score a minimum mean grade of not less than D plain.
2. Know the few required standards. For example, to join KDF, you must:
1. Be a Kenyan citizen
2. Be at least 18 years of age. You should also not exceed 26 years of age.
3. Have no criminal record.
4. Be above 5 foot, 3 inches (Defense Forces) or 5 foot 8 inches (Police Force).
3. Ensure you are physically fit. You need to ensure that:
1. You have proper dental hygiene. You should not miss any teeth.
2. You have good vision and hearing sites.
3. You are not pregnant(for female candidates only).
4. You have the ability to run 5km without stopping.
With these qualifications, you'll automatically pass for the recruitment without using the illegal means.
Content created and supplied by: @arapoutta (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More