1. Slow and steady consistency is the most powerful driver of growth.
2. When you’re younger, you want “things”. As you get older, you just feel thankful for friends and family.
3. Achievements can fool you. How you live your life and treat your craft is all that matters.
4. Material rewards are both amazing and short lived.
5. You don’t break down in a day. You break down little by little, day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year.
6. You can’t know how things will turn out. You can only know whether or not you’re game for the adventure.
7. Anything meaningful in life requires a long-term investment.
8. The most valuable thing you can offer someone else is a genuine connection.
9. In every difficult situation, you have to try to find “the root of the root”.
10. In the beginning, you create selfishly. As you progress, you create for other people. And in the end, you aim to do both at the same time.
Content created and supplied by: Sylvia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More