Someone who is barefoot or barefooted is not wearing anything on their foot.
Then, reason why we should walk barefoot include:
1. To connect with the earth- this has immense physiological benefits. By walking barefoot, unwanted electrons that causes stress and fatigue are set free and beneficial energy is charged.
2. To ease leg pain, knee pain, hip pain and lower backache which has occurred due to the shoe wear all the time.
3. To remodel our foot biomechanics back to their natural state.
4. To strengthen the muscles of the foot.
5. To release our feet from the toe prison. (shoes)
Morning barefoot walking should be on the earth`s natural ground which has soil, mud, or grass or puddle of water. It is even better if it is a nature trail.
Other ways of enjoying the benefits of walking barefoot are:
i) Swimming in your local stream.
ii) Climbing indigenous trees and doing dead hangs or hanging upside down on them.
iii) Going to the farm bare foot.
iv) Walking along the beach barefooted.
Content created and supplied by: Stephenod (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More