1. Not everyone is your friend. In most cases our enemies are always close to us, so be careful of who choose as a friend. Some of those you think are true friends would not stand besides you when going gets rough.
2. Never make assumptions about others. You should be sure before speaking anything about anyone.
3. Your happiness is not dependant on others. Do whatever makes you happy as we only live once.
4. Take a stand on what you believe. Set your standards in life and it is okay to be different from those around you.
5. Choose your friends wisely. Make sure they have some vision for the future. Some of the worst disappointments in life will come from those you call them friends.
6. Your parents are not wrong most of the time so follow what they tell you. No one loves you more them.
7. It is okay to ask a lot of questions. The more you ask, the better you understand.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More