These natural foods below will increase your stamina on bed and performance. Some of the foods are watermelon, pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate and others.
1. Watermelon calms down your blood veins. It produces Nitric Oxide that plays a big role in your intimate life. It enhance your emotions and gives you a powerful stamina.
3. Pumpkin Seeds contains zinc and omega-3 fatty acids and it helps to excite intimacy hormones level.
(Photo| Pumpkin Seeds)
4. Dark Chocolate enhance your emotions and helps you to overcome anxiety. Boosts the flexibility of blood veins.
(Photo| Dark Chocolate)
5. Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C and increase sperm quality.
6. Banana is rich in potassium that improves blood flow. Also it enhances energy, it increases testosterone levels.
7. Nuts are rich in Vitamin B3 that boosts energy and sperm condition. Roast them and use before doing the act.
8. Avocados have Vitamin B6, folic acid and heart-healthy fats that gives you more strength.
All of this natural foods, relaxes and dilates blood vessels. High energy and more blood flow combined with relaxation, will make you last longer and stronger.
Content created and supplied by: MimiNaWewe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More