It sounds harsh and so hard to digest when someone attacks you with some bitter truths in life. If you want to be a better and stronger person in life, always cut the crap and focus on the genuine and essential things.
As humans, we are on our journey to success or to secure our goals. However, sometimes it is hard to overcome the challenges and other impediments. This makes us feel dissatisfied with work, and many other things that act as a manifestation of dissatisfaction in our lives. During this period of demotivation, one is required to introspect and get to the core things in life.
Below are brutal truths that will make you a better person.
1. everyone indeed has his or her interest at heart. No matter how a person seems to be kind, honest, humble, or cool, the truth is that he or she is going to prioritize his own needs over yours.
2. Not everyone can be pleased because it is impossible to please everyone. No matter how conservative a pathway you follow, there will always be a person who will not be okay with how you lead your life. This can be achieved by recalling that one is always judged or criticized by what he or she does.
3. You might be the smartest, coolest, generous, humble or kindest, and most intriguing person to live but if you are not putting your capabilities and abilities to work, then knowledge will be entitled to nothing.
4. There are two fundamental choices in life. It is not appropriate in wasting your a mole time by pitying yourself claiming that you deserve the best than what you are getting in life. The best choice to make is to move out of your comfort zone, go out there and take what belongs to you.
5. It is wonderful to have good things but if those thoughts are not followed up by actions, they are nothing. Your actions are what defines you and not your thoughts.
6. We illogically hope for drastic changes to happen in our lives own their own to save us from our predicaments after being sad. Well it is easier for one to believe that good things will get to him or her automatically, but the truth is that, life does not happen that way.
Content created and supplied by: Fasihibrand (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More