Stress leads to depression hence hindering normal body function . There is need to avoid stress for one to relate with others in a friendly way manner. The following are tips on how to avoid stress.
1) Go outside for a walk. This might make you to feel much relaxed by allowing your eyes to meet new environment.
2) Drink water. Drinking a lot of water is advisable for one to ease pressure hence one should drink water by counting the number of classes drank per day.
3) Write a list of all the things you are grateful for. For example if you like football, write the names of your favourite players in a list.
4) Watch a short motivational video on YouTube. This will help you move your thoughts from the world of reality to fantasy.
5) Read a good book. Take your time to read a story book or any other book that will reduce stress by minimizing the amount of time you take to think about something that is stressing you.
Content created and supplied by: tonyferdinand (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More