1. Accept yourself where you are. Cannot happen untill you accept your current status. Know where you are and give a reason why you must change.
2. Celebrate your small wins. Being grateful where you are and for what you have will open more doors of prosperity. Do not expect to be big wins to celebrate. It starts will small wins.
3. Be happy for no reason. Majority of us have linked happiness to material possessions. I want you to realize that happiness happens within you. It is your own feelings generated Inside of you. You have to be happy in order to attract Happiness in your life. It doesn't have to be induced from outside. Learn to be happy.
4. Focus on you. Do not put too much concern about relatives and friends. Give yourself priority number One. Focus on your personal goals rather than other people's life. They have their own agendas.
5. Pray to God. Prayers is everything in life. Pray for positive changes in your life. Accept jesus as your personal saviour and you will be liberated.
Content created and supplied by: #Philosopher (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More