1. Giving up easily when something is hard. Pushing through difficult times is what makes a person better.
2. Young people often think they have all the time in the world, hence they procrastinate important things which was required of them at a certain point in their life.
3. Not investing money. The best time to prepare for the future is when you are young. This behavior is as bad as spending all your money.
4. Failing to create multiple sources of income. It is best to generate passive income in this modern era.
5. Spending money on unnecessary things. Most youth want to have fun and imitate what their peers do.
6. They always want instant success. As a result it leads them to unnecessary short cuts, death, and an unhappy future.
7. Young people try to please everyone. It is not a guarantee that everyone will like you because of how good you treat them.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More