For fun purpose riddles can be used to challenge your friends and engage them into a deep thinking. To answer the riddles correctly, one need to be have a creative thinking, just outside the real description of the riddle. These riddles helps to entertain mostly when you are passing and enjoying time with your friends. Here are the list of most amazing riddles.1. Riddle: I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?Answer: Seven
2. Riddle: If two’s company, and three’s a crowd, what are four and five? Answer: Nine
3. Riddle: What three numbers, none of which is zero, give the same result whether they’re added or multiplied? Answer: One, two and three
4. Riddle: Mary has four daughters, and each of her daughters has a brother. How many children does Mary have? Answer: Five—each daughter has the same brother.
5. Riddle: Which is heavier: a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers? Answer: Neither—they both weigh a ton.
6. Riddle: Three doctors said that Bill was their brother. Bill says he has no brothers. How many brothers does Bill actually have?Answer: None. He has three sisters.
7. Riddle: Two fathers and two sons are in a car, yet there are only three people in the car. How? Answer: They are a grandfather, father and son.
8. Riddle: The day before yesterday I was 21, and next year I will be 24. When is my birthday? Answer: December 31; today is January 1.
9. Riddle: A little girl goes to the store and buys one dozen eggs. As she is going home, all but three break. How many eggs are left unbroken? Answer: Three
10. Riddle: A man describes his daughters, saying, “They are all blonde, but two; all brunette but two; and all redheaded but two.” How many daughters does he have?Answer: Three: A blonde, a brunette and a redhead
11. Riddle: If there are three apples and you take away two, how many apples do you have? Answer: You have two apples.
12. Riddle: A girl has as many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there in thefamily?Answer: Four sisters and three brothers.
Content created and supplied by: Lucasnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More