Some things we found ourselves doing are actually funny but we will never notice because they might seem normal to us. For example these ten situations
1. In the market, when you ask for the price of an item and you realize that you don't have enough money; you start acting as if you are not sure whether to buy the item or not
2. We always have a panic attack at the counter when the cashier starts serving the next customer and we haven't yet finished putting our change in the wallet yet
3. The reaction most people may have when sitting in a public place like a restaurant or in a hall and the people next to us start laughing out loud, this might feel so uncomfortable.
4. Everyone appears differently in those pictures taken by our friends when we weren't ready yet
5. We all feel like we sound differently in our own recordings compared to how we feel when talking to other people. Most people cannot withstand their own recordings.
6. Sometimes we get confused when we try to sign in to a site using our email only to get a confirmation that our emails have already been used.
7. In some situations, we may get a call from that one person we don't want to talk to, now all we have to do is stop everything that we were doing with the phone and wait for this call to end
8. Everyone has ever been into that situation where the alarm clock rings in the morning but you don't feel like getting out of the bed, so you spend 5 to 15 minutes in the bed because you are not able to get up
9. When you are in the house with sone relatives or even children and the remote goes missing, there is only one option left; to ask them to check if they are sitting on the remote.
10. Most people have a lot of t shirts, let's say like 20, but they will wear only 5 of them and they can throw away 0.
Content created and supplied by: NastieEddie (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More