1. Suffering is not always a punishment for sin.
2. Jesus Christ was the world's most righteous man, and the world's greatest sufferer. Righteous persons do suffer, and not because of some sin they have committed.
3. Justice is not always expressed in individual lives because the wicked do enjoy prosperity, die in ripe old age, receive honors after death, and the righteous suffer misfortune, and die young in poverty.
4. Job’s cry for a mediator foreshadows the work of the Messiah as one Mediator between God and man.
5. In God’s grace and mercy there is the final preservation of the saints.
6. The suffering of the righteous leads to richer, fuller, more mature faith in God.
7. Ultimately righteousness triumphs over wickedness. Job defeated Satan.
8. Suffering should not produce a spirit of rebellion, but a stronger faith in God.
9. God limits Satan (1:11-12), and he cannot defeat the person who trusts in God.
10. God uses the evil assaults of Satan to bless the faithful servant of God.
11. Suffering should not produce a spirit of rebellion, but an increased faith. "We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28).
Content created and supplied by: rackofglory (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More