Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety

 

Crime Justice

 

Murder

Stima Ni Hatari! Malindi Town MCA's Wife Electrocuted to Death

It is sad news to entire family of Malindi Town MCA after the shocking death of her wife. The eye witness said that she was using an electric sewing machine when she accidentally touched exposed wires.

According to KBC TV neighbours rushed her to the local private hospital but unfortunately the doctors pronounced her dead on arrival.

Kadenge's family has since asked the Kenya power and lighting company (kplc) to compensate them for the loss. Speaking at the star hospital mortuary Shela ward representative, Adamson Mwathethe urged the kplc to make quick investigation into the matter so that the family can be compensated immediately.

Mwathethe who is also the majority Leader in Malindi County Assembly complained that there has been a lot of cases where people have lost their lives due to fault in electricity. He added that it is now high time for KPLC to offer long lasting solution.

It just a few weeks when a resident of Annex Estate in Eldoret town was electrocuted while chatting with her lover over phone. According to locals the middle aged man was seated and leaning on a barbed wire fence pole that was adjacent to concrete electricity pole.

People are now warned to take a lot of care when handling electric appliances. Avoid naked and loosely hanging electricity wires at your work places and home. Do not lean on concrete electricity poles. Those poles are reinforced with metals which are good conductors of electricity.

Thank you. Follow me for timely news updates at carolyneciousNewsHub on your opera news hub application.

Content created and supplied by: CarolyneciousNewsHub (via Opera News )

Adamson Mwathethe KBC Kadenge MCA Malindi Town

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments