1) Create your own reward system. Don’t forget to systematically treat yourself to something nice for the hard work and effort you are making. This way, you will always have something you can look forward to once you complete a task or achieve a certain goal.
2) Remind yourself of all your successes so far. It will give you the motivation to start tackling new challenges.
3) Set the alarm clock as a reminder of “it’s time to start working on this”.
4) Take a walk in nature. It will help in resetting and refreshing your mind.
5) Make sure you get an appropriate amount of sleep. Otherwise, sleep deprivation can make you feel moody and unmotivated.
6) Listen to energizing and uplifting songs when you are feeling down.
7) Remind yourself that there are moments in life when pushing yourself becomes necessary. Sometimes, getting things done translates into overextending yourself.
8) Set a deadline. It can motivate you to finish the task or achieve a specific goal before the time’s up.
9) Stop comparing yourself to other people. It will inevitably discourage you. Instead, compete against yourself.
10) Imagine where your hard work will take you in the future.
11) Keep reminding yourself that rewarding things do not come easy. Therefore, in order to make them happen, you have to keep working hard and remain persistent.
Content created and supplied by: David (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More